6800 CP Series Modular System
The 6800-CP Membrane Modules are designed by the GENERON Group specifically for industrial applications. By taking out the outer shell that 6800 Modules usually use, our system is now more efficient at a lower cost. This makes for an overall simpler integration and design with the GENERON Kwik Connect Manifold system. Simply remove the panel to change out elements for easy maintenance.
Our nitrogen generation system revolves around reliable nitrogen membranes. Our Membrane Modules are produced by GENERON Group, top manufacturers who have over 50 years of industry experience. Our research continuously improves the performance and reliability of our nitrogen membranes.
Our team offers you excellent customer service. We’ll provide installation of your new product, as well as technical and maintenance support worldwide. Reach out to your TCS sales representative or get in touch with us online.
- Designed for Easy Installation & Low Maintenance
- Lowest Energy Consumption Available
- Ultra-compact Design & Smallest Footprint Available in the Market
- Meets NEC Standards
- Delivers 2000+ CFM N-2 at 95% Purity per Cabinet
- Integrated Oxygen Analyzer w/ Zirconium Oxide Sensor
- Kwik Connect Manifold
- Oxygen Sensor Calibration Connection Ports Available
- AirSure Multi-Stage Compressed Air Pretreatment Available
- Automatic Purity Control Valve Available
- UL® Certified Electrical Panel Available
- 6800-CP Modules
- PLC System w/ HMI Available
- Flanged Permeate Port Available – 8″ (DN 200)
- Flanged Off-Spec Air Vent Available – 3″ (DN 75)
|Parameters||*Dimensions:||4′-0″ L x 4′-0″ W x 8′-0″ H|
|Power Requirement:||600-800 WATT @120 VAC Supply|
|Inlet Air Connection:||4″ (DN 100) 150# RF|
|N2 Outlet Connection:||3″ (DN 75) 150# RF|
|Model||Pressure||Nitrogen Flow Rate / Purity|
|Flow and pressure values are averages with tolerances of ±4%. Performance data based on 80°F (27°C) Inlet temperature at Membrane. Standard Conditions: 68°F (20°C) and 14.696 psi (1 atm).
Custom sizes are available upon request.