Field Service Technician
We are hiring a Compressed Air Service Technicians. The ideal candidate will be based in the Houston area and have a wide range of experience maintaining & repairing compressed air systems. The successful candidate will be a problem solver who is responsive to customers’ needs. Those with electrical/mechanical/refrigeration system knowledge with a desire to learn about compressed air systems are encouraged to apply.
- Provide start-up, diagnostic analysis, repairs, and/or preventative maintenance to customer’s compressed air equipment
- Ensure proper operation of compressed air equipment
- Documents service and installation activities by completing work orders for each job, maintenance checklist and daily time sheets.
- Works with Service Coordinators on ordering and gathering parts and supplies necessary to complete installations and repairs.
- Complete on-site system audits and evaluations
- Practice and adhere to all safety and training
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ years’ installing and maintaining compressed air systems
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Refrigeration experience/certification is a plus
- Ability to read wiring schematics and diagrams for all equipment.
- Candidates must have their own set of standard tools.
- Clean driving record
- Must pass pre-screen drug test & physical
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds