6800 CP Series Cabinet Nitrogen Generator
These 6800-CP Membrane Modules are designed specifically for industrial applications. By taking out the outer shell that 6800 Modules generally use, our system is now more efficient at a lower cost. This makes for a simpler integration and an overall lighter design with the Kwik Connect Manifold system. Simply remove the side panel to change out any part for easy maintenance.
Our nitrogen generation system revolves around reliable nitrogen membranes. Our Membrane Modules are produced by GENERON, a manufacturer that has been in the industry for 50+ years. Our engineers work continuously to improve the durability and performance of our nitrogen membranes.
Texas Compression Services offers you superior customer service. We provide installation of your new product, as well as maintenance and tech support worldwide. Reach out to us on our website or through your TCS sales representative.
- Designed for Easy Installation & Low Maintenance
- Lowest Energy Consumption Available of Commercial Membrane Systems
- Ultra-compact Design & Smallest Footprint Available in the Market
- Passes NEC Standards
- Easy Access Hinged Front Panel
- Space Saving & Light Weight Footprint
- GENERON SureLink PLC System Available
- Automatic Purity Control Valve Available
- N-2 Discharge Port: 2–3” (DN 50-75)
- Compressed Air Supply: 2–3” (DN 50-75)
- Off-Spec Air Vent Available: 2–3” (DN 50-75)
- Removable Side Panel for Easy Maintenance
- Integrated Sensors Available
- Permeate Port Available
- Air Sure Multi-Stage Compressed Air Pretreatment System Available
- Kwik Connect Manifold
- Air Distribution Header
- UL® Certified Electrical Panel Available
- 6800-CP Modules
|Parameters||Dimensions:||7′-0″ L x 4′-0″ W x 8′-5″ H|
|Power Requirement:||400-800 WATT @120 VAC Supply|
|Inlet Air Connection:||2″ – 3″ 150# RF|
|N2 Outlet Connection:||2″ – 3″ 150# RF|
|Model||Pressure||Nitrogen Flow Rate / Purity|
|*Flow and pressure values are averages with tolerances of ±4%. Performance data based on 80°F (27°C) Inlet at Membrane. Standard Conditions: 68°F (20°C) and 14.696 psi (1 atm).
Custom sizes are available upon request.