Rotary Screw - Oil Lubricated
- SULLIVAN-PALATEK UD SERIES
Reliable in any environment, the UD-Series industrial electric updraft model air compressor is another versatile product developed by Sullivan-Palatek. The UD-Series compressors are available in a range of 40-60 hp. The compressors updraft design allows for hot air to be recovered or exhausted through the top of the machine. Additionally, a dedicated fan motor, a side by side lube cooler, and an air-cooled aftercooler allow for easy cleaning. This compressors energy efficient design and small footprint make it an ideal product for medium-sized plastics manufacturing plants, woodworking shops, and dry-cleaning facilities.
Features & Benefits
- The up-draft cooler design vents air away from the package. This is a possible space-saving feature that allows heat recovery that could be used for various purposes: supplement space heating, heating of liquids, drying processes, etc..
- Three-phase open drip motor options include 200/208/230/460/575 volts
- Full voltage magnetic starter with 120-volt control power
- The standard T1 microprocessor controller displays status, warnings, maintenance, and is capable of sequencing multiple compressors (gauges are optional)
- One-piece inlet/check valve housing for dependable performance and complete modulation
- Heavy duty dry type air intake filter with easily replaceable elements