Rotary Screw - Oil Lubricated
- SULLIVAN-PALATEK D SERIES
Engineered to be both dependable and versatile, the D-Series industrial electric direct drive rotary screw air compressor is one of many energy-efficient solutions developed by Sullivan-Palatek. The D-Series compressors are offering a range of 15-40 hp. They are equipped with an easily readable microprocessor, a coupling and air end mounted to the motor C-face. It utilizes a sizeable oversized separator element & sump tank as well as easily replaceable oil & air intake filters. With their compact size and high reliability, these machines are ideal for smaller industrial settings such as automotive shops, small machining facilities, and fabrication facilities.
The D-Series compressors utilize many easily accessible parts, making the overall cost of ownership much lower than many of our competitors.
Features & Benefits
- Microprocessor controller with sequencer, lead-lag and remote monitoring for up to 8 machines
- NEMA 1 ODP premium efficient three phase, 60 Hz, 200/208/230/460 or 575 volt motor
- The motor starter has a NEMA 1 enclosure, 208/230/460/575 volt, with full magnetic voltage (MFV) starter with 110-volt controls, ETL listed, solid state control circuit breaker protection and three phase overload with external reset and phase protection
- The air end, manufactured by Sullivan-Palatek, has advanced rotor design features; oversize radial thrust bearings, and precision working rotary screws that provide virtually no wear
- Protective devices include class 20 solid state overload relay, high temperature, and overpressure shutdown switches, and anti-restart pressure switch preventing starting while air compressor is pressurized
- Coupling and drive: compressor is flange mounted to motor C-face for positive alignment and directly coupled for increased efficiency
- Cooling system equipped with double pass air-cooled aftercooler with thermostatic control for maintaining the appropriate oil operating temperature to within 15 degrees of ambient
- Oversized dry type air intake filter with easily replaceable elements
- One-piece lube fill elbow and level sight glass, a vented cap for pressure release when removing
- Inlet/check valve features a one-piece housing for dependable performance and complete modulation