- ALTEC H SERIES IN-LINE FILTERS
Compressed Air Filters & Elements
40 to 1300 SCFM
Altec AIR’s H Series Compressed Air Filters are rated for high efficiency and can help protect your compressed air systems from contaminants; removing dirt, oil, and water aerosols that can cause compressed air dryers to malfunction or decrease in dying efficiency. Our Air Filters will help reduce equipment downtime, improve product quality, and extend the life of your pneumatic equipment, while improving the efficiency of your compressed air system.
Altec AIR’s H Series Replacement Filter Elements will keep your H Series Filters working at their optimal performance. With a wide range of Element Grades, these help protect your compressed air systems from a broad range of harmful elements. Regularly replacing the Filter Elements, as required per your application, will help ensure the performance and longevity of your compressed air systems.
• Include External MD50 Auto-Drains
• Include Differential Pressure Gauges
• Full Aluminum Body Design for Improved Corrosion Resistance
• Maximum Pressure – 200 PSIG
• Maximum Inlet Temperature – 180°F / 82°C
• Grade P – Particulate Pre-Filter 3 Micron Particulate
• Grade C – Oil Removing, General Purpose 0.01 Micron Coalescer; 1.0 ppm Oil Content
• Grade E – Oil Removing, High Efficiency 0.01 Micron Coalescer; 0.01 ppm Oil Content
• Grade A – Oil Removing Absorber 0.003 ppm Oil Content