Rotary Screw - Oil-Free
- GARDNER-DENVER ULTIMA SERIES
Oil-less variable speed screw technology (75-160 kW)
Ultimate oil-free efficiency – guaranteed
Ultima contributes to bottom line cost savings in many ways. Not only do they deliver outstanding efficiency and significantly lower lifecycle costs, the Ultima requires on average, 3.4 m³ less space (or up to 37% less floor space) than a conventional two-stage oil-free compressor. This allows easy installation in the smallest possible space – not only a benefit where space is limited – it also translates into property cost saving.
Ultima™ – The real deal
- 100% silicone-free, guaranteed
- Specifically designed for use in pure-air critical applications
- Avoids contamination and provides the highest air quality standards
- Independently tested and certified
- For many industries such as ‘food & beverages’, ‘pharmaceuticals’ and ‘electronics’, air purity is a critical factor where even the smallest drop of oil risks contamination that can have severe consequences such as:
- Product spoilage
- Production downtime
- Damage to production equipment
- Damage to brand reputation
- 100% oil and silicone free
Highest levels of air quality
- Highest efficiency levels
Low running costs
- Low noise design
Installation at point of use
- LP & HP airends individually driven
Energy efficient across the flow range
- Very efficient heat recovery
Most efficient machine
- Easy installation
No ducting required
- On-board monitoring
- Available with iConn remote monitoring
Cost reducing innovative design
With each compression stage being driven by individual, highly efficient, permanent magnetic motors with two separate tairends – unlike traditional two-stage compression technology – the on-board controller perfectly and intelligently matches demand efficiency by independently controlling the speed of each stage.
By varying the speed of the oil-free compressor, the Ultima achieves the highest levels of productivity across the full turndown range.
This allows the compressor to use 13% less power than traditional technology equating to an average saving of up to €8,000* per annum.
*based on average running hours and conditions
Airend performance – the perfect balance
Unlike conventional oil-free compressors that have both stages controlled by a single drive – as the machine speeds up or slows down, demand changes and efficiency is affected – Ultima utilises two high speed, highly efficient motors that combine with the high efficiency airends.
Maximum efficiency is provided by the intelligent on-board controller, which perfectly matches the delivery ratio by individually controlling the speed of each stage.
Optimum heat recovery ultimate cooling
Using a closed loop water cooling system to cool all major components, and with separate water cooling for the inter and after coolers, Ultima compressors offer the highest outputs for heat recovery – approximately 10% more than comparable compressors on the market. Ultima also offers the option of air-cooling.
Where the majority of oil-free airends on the market quickly succumb to performance deterioration, Ultima utilises German engineered and manufactured airends incorporating a special coating to ensure life-long protection of the compressor and maximum efficiency.