High Pressure Air High Pressure/Boosters Reciprocating - Oil Lubricated
- GARDNER DENVER L SERIES
Pressure lubricated reciprocating air compressors and boosters 10-45 kW (13-60 HP)
High Pressure Dependability
The L-series reputation has been built on quality, reliability and accessibility to all components. Products include water-cooled two-stage bare compressors and single-stage and two-stage boosters.
Dependable and reliable service in harsh applications
- Removable hand-hole plate allows easy access to the internal running gear.
- Babbitt insert bearings are two-piece for quick and easy replacement.
- Counterbalanced crankshaft assures smooth operation.
- Water cooled construction quickly dissipate the heat of compression.
- Crankshaft ends are supported by large tapered roller bearings for smooth operation and long life.
- Oil pressure gauge assures the operator of lubrication system integrity.
- The cylinders and crankcases are built of industrial strength cast iron materials.
- Superior lubrication is accomplished through a gear driven oil pump powered by the crankshaft. The pressurized system ensures complete lubrication to the crankshaft, connecting rods, bearings and piston pins. Full flow, spin-on oil filter ensures impurities are removed before the lubricant contacts any internal components. Oil pressure gauge is conveniently mounted to display the oil pressure.